Project Asylum
Welcome to Project Asylum! If you have any questions/concerns you can find me in the Chatbox or click Contact Us above!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Project Asylum
Welcome to Project Asylum! If you have any questions/concerns you can find me in the Chatbox or click Contact Us above!
Project Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blessed's application

2 posters

Go down

Blessed's application Empty Blessed's application

Post by blessed str Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Hey guys, Blessed Str here, and wanted to be administrator for the server.
Here is my application from my server/forums.

Why would you like to be this position?: I would like to be in this position because I could bring more players, in addition of helping players.

Have you been experienced as staff before?: Yes, I have. I have been experienced in all positions, I will show proof after my application. (Admin only)

How long have you've been playing rsps before?: I have been playing rsps for about 3-5 years.

Do you like the other staff members?: The staff members seem really nice and so, so yes.

What are the benefits of Me making you this position?: The benefits of you making me Admin is that more players will join, players will be helped, a community will grow.

How long are you on the forums/in-game?: I will be on forums for about as long as I am on the server or even when it is off. Maybe 1-20 hours, varies on the type of day.

How long are you on per day?: I am on about 4-9 hours a day, again it varies on the type of day.

How long are you on per week?: I am on the server/forums for at least 20 hours.

What are applying for?(Forums, In game, both): I am applying for in game Admin, but I will indeed still help on forums.

PROOF OF MY ADMIN EXPERIENCE. Seriously, how many people provide proof?
Blessed's application 25quhog

blessed str

Back to top Go down

Blessed's application Empty Re: Blessed's application

Post by Swag Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:02 pm

You must be a Moderator to Apply for Admin. Moved topic.

Swag
Owner
Owner

http://asylumpkz.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum