Project Asylum
Welcome to Project Asylum! If you have any questions/concerns you can find me in the Chatbox or click Contact Us above!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Project Asylum
Welcome to Project Asylum! If you have any questions/concerns you can find me in the Chatbox or click Contact Us above!
Project Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baws banned me for calling s1acker a dick (i ment like as in friends)

2 posters

Go down

baws banned me for calling s1acker a dick (i ment like as in friends) Empty baws banned me for calling s1acker a dick (i ment like as in friends)

Post by cloud lopes Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:12 pm

i would like to be unbanned
my username is: cloud lopes

i was at skills with baws s1acker and someone ells i cannot remember there user name.s1acker got 99 slacker useing lamps so i called him a dick (not meaning for anyone to take offence)
then baws says im banned for calling him a dick and im thinking wtf!
then im banned...

but i would like to say sorry to baws for the offence he took.
i suppose i should also say srry to s1acker.
im sorry u guys.

thanks Zabian.F

cloud lopes

Back to top Go down

baws banned me for calling s1acker a dick (i ment like as in friends) Empty Re: baws banned me for calling s1acker a dick (i ment like as in friends)

Post by Swag Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:56 am

Here is something you should know. I am Baws, for one. And for 2 I gave you a option either tell me who you called a Dick or bye bye.. You said "nvm." If you continue to struggle on not accepting you should of just said S1acker, I will get some pictures if you need them. Smile.
Unbanned..

Sincerely,
Baws.

Swag
Owner
Owner

http://asylumpkz.net

Back to top Go down

baws banned me for calling s1acker a dick (i ment like as in friends) Empty Re: baws banned me for calling s1acker a dick (i ment like as in friends)

Post by cloud lopes Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:36 pm

i dont need the photos and thanks

cloud lopes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down