Project Asylum
Welcome to Project Asylum! If you have any questions/concerns you can find me in the Chatbox or click Contact Us above!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Project Asylum
Welcome to Project Asylum! If you have any questions/concerns you can find me in the Chatbox or click Contact Us above!
Project Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thieving guide by Remmes.

2 posters

Go down

Thieving guide by Remmes. Empty Thieving guide by Remmes.

Post by Remmes Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:20 am

Okay guys, this is my 1-99 thieving guide. I hope u will find this usefull!

Note: u can sometimes fail to steal from the stalls and get hit. So if you are a skiller mind that.

So the first thing u want to do is teleport to the skilling teleport. Once u are there u will see the 5 thieving stalls. Go to the first thieving stall. If u steal from it u will get 4000 Xp and a Bronze dragon mask. Always safe the items u get from the stalls and bank them at the bank to the north-east of the stalls. To thief from the second stall u will need a thieving level of 25. To get that u have to steal from the first stall 2 times.
When u are 25 thieving, steal from the second stall. U will get 12000 Xp and a Iron dragon mask. (Be sure to bank the masks and not to drop them!).To steal from the third stall u need a thieving level of 50. To get that u have to steal from the second stall 8 times.
When u are 50 thieving, steal from the third stall. U will get 24000 Xp and a Steel dragon mask. To steal from the fourth stall u need a thieving level of 75. To get that u have to steal from the third stall 47 times. When u are 75 thieving, steal from the fourth stall. U will get 40000 Xp and a Mithril dragon mask. To steal from the fifth and last stall u need a thieving level of 90. To get that u have to steal from the fourth stall 103 times.
When u are 90 thieving, steal from the last stall. U will get 68000 Xp and a Frost dragon bone. Don’t bury the bones but bank them like the dragon masks. To get from 90 to 99 thieving u have to steal from the last stall 113 times.

So in total u got 2 Bronze dragon masks, 8 Iron dragon masks, 47 Steel dragon masks, 103 Mithril dragon masks and 113 Frost dragon bones. Now teleport to home and get all your masks from the bank. (u can’t note the masks so just get 1 inventory full each time). Trade the middle guy of the three guys standing next to each other in the bank and sell your masks.

The prices are:
~ Bronze mask = 20k each
~ Iron mask = 61k each
~ Steel mask = 87,5k each
~ Mithril mask = 101,75k each
~ Frost dragon bones = 135k each.

So 2*20k + 8*61k + 47*87,5k + 103*101,75k + 113*135k = 30375750 coins.
So in total from 1-99 thieving u will make about 30m cash. If you need some quick cash u can use the Frost dragon bones method to gain some cash fast. U can also use the Frost dragon bones on the altar at home for an amazing 117K prayer Xp per bone!

This was my 1-99 thieving guide, I hope it helped u!

Remmes

Back to top Go down

Thieving guide by Remmes. Empty Re: Thieving guide by Remmes.

Post by SirClarkson Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:21 pm

Wow, great guide, you have used the thieving guide to also do prayer, and telling all the prices, this guide is very nice 10/10 buddy Smile

SirClarkson
Co Owner
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Remmes Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Thanks mate! Really appreciated.

Remmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum