Project Asylum
Welcome to Project Asylum! If you have any questions/concerns you can find me in the Chatbox or click Contact Us above!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Project Asylum
Welcome to Project Asylum! If you have any questions/concerns you can find me in the Chatbox or click Contact Us above!
Project Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer guide by Remmes.

Go down

Prayer guide by Remmes. Empty Prayer guide by Remmes.

Post by Remmes Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:13 pm

This method is by far the fastest way to train prayer. However u do need 90+ thieving for this method. Check my thieving guide to see how to get 90 thieving. Wink

Okay so the method I used is Frost dragon bones. U can obtain Frost dragon bones by thieving at the last stall at the skilling teleport. Do not bury the bones but bank them first. There is a bank booth north-east of the stalls so don't worry teleporting home over and over again.
In order to get 99 prayer u will have to steal 112 Frost dragon bones from the stall. When u have 112 Frost dragon bones, teleport back home and use the bones on the altar near the bank. Per bone u will get 117k XP!
Note: U have to bring the bones to the altar unnoted in your inventory and use them one by one on the altar.

This was my guide to help you guys get that 99 Prayer fast so I hope it helped!

Remmes

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum