Project Asylum
Welcome to Project Asylum! If you have any questions/concerns you can find me in the Chatbox or click Contact Us above!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Project Asylum
Welcome to Project Asylum! If you have any questions/concerns you can find me in the Chatbox or click Contact Us above!
Project Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic guide by Remmes.

Go down

Magic guide by Remmes. Empty Magic guide by Remmes.

Post by Remmes Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:58 am

Hey guys, welcome to my 1-99 Magic guide.
Okay so the method we will be using is high alching.
But to high alch, you need 55 Magic. So first get all your runes from your bank and trade the magic supplies store at home and buy some mind, chaos and death runes. when you have all your runes, teleport to the rock crabs. Just click the highest attacking spell u can use and attack the rock crabs. Do this until you are level 55 Magic. Then teleport back home. Buy around 155 Nature runes and a fire staff.
Then get 155 noted items in your inventory that you don’t use or need. Go to your mage tab and click high alch, then click on the noted item in your inventory. U will lose 1 item and get cash in return.
Per high alch u will get 84000 Xp. So from level 55 to 99 u have to high alch about 155 times.
You can also train your Magic level by keep attacking monsters with attacking spells but I recommend using the high alch method, as it is much faster.

Thanks for looking at my Magic guide and I hope it helped you!

Remmes

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum