Project Asylum
Welcome to Project Asylum! If you have any questions/concerns you can find me in the Chatbox or click Contact Us above!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Project Asylum
Welcome to Project Asylum! If you have any questions/concerns you can find me in the Chatbox or click Contact Us above!
Project Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smithing guide!

2 posters

Go down

Smithing guide! Empty Smithing guide!

Post by SirClarkson Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:29 pm

Remember: You can get the Rune,Mithril,Adamant bars at the Summoning Shop- Name: Pikkupstix {he will sell you the Mithril Bars, Adamant Bars, Rune Bars} they are very cheap it is very worth it because you can sell all the rune items you made at the end.

Level 1 Smith: You will need 1 tin ore & 1 copper ore put these two ores into the furnace making a bronze bar. You can use these bars on the Anvil ,this will train your Smithing way faster.

Level 15 Smith: You will need some iron ore, you will also put the iron ore into the furnace making an iron bar now you can also use the Iron bar on the Anvil.

Level 30 Smith: You will need an iron ore an repeat the SAME PROCESS for steel and iron.
^YOU CAN SKIP THIS PROCESS IF ALREADY 50 SMITH

Level 50 Smith: You will now need Mithril ores, you will also repeat the same PROCESS putting the Mithril ore into the furnace and making Mithril bars. After you have made the Mithril bars you should use them on the Anvil - do this till 70 making swords,shields,plates, the more bars the better experience. You can also buy the Mithril Bars EXPLAINED at Level 70 Smith

Level 70 Smith: Now you can make your own bars OR you can teleport Edge(home) inside the Edgeville Bank you can find the Summoning shop/trader- Name: Pikkupstix {he will sell you the Mithril Bars, Adamant Bars, Rune Bars}

Level 85 Smith: You can follow the same steps as for levels 50-70 Smith but on this step you use Rune Bars

Constructive Criticism is OKAY! If it helps the Guide please do.

SirClarkson
Co Owner
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

Smithing guide! Empty Re: Smithing guide!

Post by Remmes Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Nice guide mate! But maybe add some numbers like how much u approximately need for the levels?

Remmes

Back to top Go down

Post by SirClarkson Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Remmes wrote:Nice guide mate! But maybe add some numbers like how much u approximately need for the levels?

I didn't count it and stuff Razz

SirClarkson
Co Owner
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Remmes Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:40 pm

You don't need to. Just do some basic calculations, it's really easy I did it to for my thieving guide. Cool

Remmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down