Project Asylum
Welcome to Project Asylum! If you have any questions/concerns you can find me in the Chatbox or click Contact Us above!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Project Asylum
Welcome to Project Asylum! If you have any questions/concerns you can find me in the Chatbox or click Contact Us above!
Project Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply for Mod -- Remmes

2 posters

Go down

Apply for Mod -- Remmes Empty Apply for Mod -- Remmes

Post by Remmes Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:26 am

My in-game name: Remmes
My age: 15
Hello, my name is Remmes and I am from Holland. I would really like to become a moderator of this server because I really like this server itself and would like to help make it bigger, better etc.
Why i think i should become a mod: i am a active member of this server and i have the right skills to become a mod; i like to help people, i am mature, i am friendly and i am able to solve issues. I also speak multiple languages like English, Dutch and a bit of German. I have respect for everyone and always try to stay mature, even if there are people raging at me. And i will always be dedicated to this server, i don't play Runescape anymore so i will be focussing purely on this server. Also, I will try to be active on the forums too.
I hope you will consider me as a serious candidate and hopefully give me a change to prove my words.

-- Remmes

Last edited by Remmes on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Remmes

Back to top Go down

Apply for Mod -- Remmes Empty Re: Apply for Mod -- Remmes

Post by SirClarkson Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:57 am

Remmes, in-game I've seen you and you're a nice guy. You need to work on this app though. Then I will consult Cody.

SirClarkson
Co Owner
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Remmes Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:28 am

I edited the original apply so I hope this time u will consult Cody.

Remmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down