Project Asylum
Welcome to Project Asylum! If you have any questions/concerns you can find me in the Chatbox or click Contact Us above!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Project Asylum
Welcome to Project Asylum! If you have any questions/concerns you can find me in the Chatbox or click Contact Us above!
Project Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runecrafting guide by Remmes.

Go down

Runecrafting guide by Remmes. Empty Runecrafting guide by Remmes.

Post by Remmes Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:57 am

Hey guys, and welcome to my 1-99 Runecrafting guide!
In this guide I will be telling you how much xp every rune gives and exactly how much runes you will have to make in order to get 99 runecrafting.
To start runecrafting, take exactly 6804 coins with you and go to the skilling shop at the skilling teleport. Then buy 1701 rune essence.
Go back to home teleport and bank the essence.
Now do exactly as I say, and you might think its wrong but it isn’t, take 1 rune essence with you and talk to the zamorak mage north of the edgeville bank.
When you talk to him, u can choose from a list of types of runes.
The first rune u can make is Air rune. With every single runes u click, u will get teleported to an altar which u can make runes on. Except for blood runes.
You can make blood runes by clicking on the “astral” option and you will get the blood runes in your inventory.

Now this is the part where I explain exactly how much runes u want to bring each time.
Note: u can’t bring the rune essence noted and you will make runes of all the essence in your inventory.
So when I say: make 1, only bring 1 rune essence with you.

Air runes give you 3500 Xp per rune. Make 1.
Earth runes give you 4900 Xp per rune. Make 1.
Body runes give you 5600 Xp per rune. Make 1.
Cosmic runes give you 6300 Xp per rune. Make 7.
Nature runes give you 7000 Xp per rune. Make 56.
Death runes give you 7700 Xp per rune. Make 134.
Blood runes give you 7700 Xp per rune. Make 1501.

You now will have 99 Runecrafting!

Thanks for looking at my guide, I hope it helped you!

Remmes

Back to top Go down